Test cases - current status ?

I've been updating ARP trying to get it to pass the test cases in the
zip file and have hit a number of problems.

Earlier in:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Sep/0062.html

and the related thread I queried

rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test0007.rdf
rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test0008.rdf

1: rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test0007.rdf

I suggested that the triple

<http://example.org/resource/> <http://example.org/property> "bar" .

was missing from rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test0007.nt

I got no response on that one.

2: rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test0008.rdf

There was some discussion that didn't terminate on this one.

Dave in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Sep/0063.html
wrote:
> test 8 contains an rdf:aboutEachPrefix and is thus now not in the
> RDF/XML language.  The file should be renamed as an error case or
> removed entirely (it does not test anything else that is not covered
> by other cases).

which I am supportive of.

A further problem is that a couple of files still have xml:base in them
as highlighted in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2001JulSep/0242.html

Jeremy