Re: Errors in Section SignatureProperties

At 11:37 8/28/2000 +0200, Gregor Karlinger wrote:
 >1. Since the content model is mixed, also a SignatureProperty  Element
 >   with no subelements, but only textual content should be allowed.
 >Therefore
 >   the minOccurs attribute should have a correct value of '0'

Ok. Fixed.

 >>   <!ELEMENT SignatureProperty %Object.ANY; >
 >>   <!ATTLIST SignatureProperty
 >>             Target CDATA    #REQUIRED
 >>             Id ID  #IMPLIED  >
 >

 >>   <!ENTITY % Object.ANY
 >'(#PCDATA|Signature|SignatureProperties|Manifest)*'>
 >
 >2. The content model for SignatureProperty according to the DTD definition
 >allows
 >   also things like Signature and SignatureProperties, which are in the
 >namespace
 >   of XML-Signature. This is in contradiction with the declartion of
 >   namespace='##other' in the schema above.

Right. This isn't really a mistake as much as a best effort since the DTD is
limited (and I didn't want to create too many entities) and the schema
permits specificity and I know it wouldn't make sense just to throw a naked
signature in SignatureProperties... I could create a SignatureProperties.ANY
that was #PCDATA only, I could make the schema definition ##any, or leave it
as is. What's your preference?