Re: Latest Canonical XML Version 1.0 = WRONG DRAFT!

Hugo,

Could you please publish [1]? Tim pointed out that the version that was
published last week was based on a September draft, and that he had prepared
an October draft as well. It html validates and checklinks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-xml-c14n-19991115

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/