very old archives?

Michael Mealling (michael@bailey.dscga.com)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:27:31 -0500 (EST)

From: Michael Mealling <michael@bailey.dscga.com>
Subject: very old archives?
To: uri@bunyip.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:27:31 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone know where I can find extremely old archives of the URI
discussions? I'm specifically looking for the discussions before the term
URN came up. Wasn't the term Internet Serial Number used at one point?

I'm writing a historical article and I can't remember what list we discussed
this stuff on. I guess I could just look for any extremely long articles
by Peter dealing with weather maps but I was hoping for something more
deterministic. Thanks!

-MM

Michael Mealling	| 505 Huntmar Park Drive       | Phone:  (703)742-0400
Software Engineer	| Herndon, VA 22070	       | Fax:    (703)742-9552
Network Solutions	| <URL:http://www.netsol.com>  | michaelm@rwhois.net