[issue 10] can you give more details ?

From: Pierre Chatel <pierre.chatel@fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:31:39 +0200
To: public-ws-semann@w3.org
Hi,

I've just read the 2006/06/22 SAWSDL Specification.
Like Carine said, modelReference is now used to categorize interfaces. I
would like to update my UDDI mapping accordingly but I need some information
to do so.
Can you explain to me how exactly will modelReference be used ?

In the example:

<wsdl:interface name="Order" sawsdl:modelReference="urn:myCat">

what exactly is

     xmlns:if="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/ontology/interface#">
  <if:Category rdf:about="urn:Electronics"
    if:hasValue="443112"
    if:usesTaxonomy="http://naics.com/"/>
</rdf:RDF>

Are you creating an instance of a Category class ? A subclass ?
Also why are you using rdf ?

Thanks
Pierre