Re: [Updated Draft v1.3] SAWSDL to UDDI and WSDL 2.0 to UDDI mapping

From: Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:43:35 +0200
To: chatelp@gmail.com
Cc: public-ws-semann@w3.org

Pierre,

> Here is the (probably) final draft of the mapping. Included in this version
> is a FULL SAWSDL to UDDI mapping example with declaration sample, uddi v2
> mapped components and uddi queries.

Just to let you know that in resolution of our issue 10 [1] the Working Group
has decided to drop the category element. The modelReference attribute will
be allowed on the WSDL 2.0 interface element. The First Public Working Draft
that we will publish soon will include this resolution.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x10

--
Carine Bournez -+- W3C Europe