[pierre.chatel@fr.thalesgroup.com: [Moderator Action (size limit exceeded)] [Updated Draft v1.1] SAWSDL to UDDI and WSDL 2.0 to UDDI mapping]

From: Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:37:05 +0200
To: public-ws-semann@w3.org

[The original message with attachment is at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2006Jun/0017.html
It is not possible to put those drafts under the WG's page]

----- Forwarded message from Pierre Chatel <pierre.chatel@fr.thalesgroup.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Carine Bournez -+- W3C Europe