[Updated Draft v1.1] SAWSDL to UDDI and WSDL 2.0 to UDDI mapping

From: Pierre Chatel <pierre.chatel@fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:10:19 +0000
To: public-ws-semann@w3.org, verma@cs.uga.edu
Cc: admin@chatelp.org
Hi List,

here is the first update to the public draft I released yesterday.
Modifications include various corrections, the adding of a new UDDI and WSDL
2.0 section, a complete overhaul of the Introduction and some clarifications
about the WSDL 2.0->UDDI and WSDL-S->UDDI mappings.

Sorry to send the document as an attached file, I'll try to create a website
in order to keep track of the updates... or maybe it is possible to put it
somewhere under the SAWSDL Working Group homepage ?

Waiting for your feedback,
Pierre