RE: WSDL 1.1 element identifiers extensions, not defined

I was kind of right... And kind of wrong...

WSDL 2.0 defines 3 extensions, but for the majority of their components
they don't because they are attributes.  So I took what they did for the
3 elements and in a similar style defined that for the soap binding
only.  The refresh is at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/wsdl11elementidentifi
ers.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

Note, I'm not sure if we can get away with the element decls on the
soap:header.

Cheers,
Dave