RE: RE: WSDL 1.1 element identifiers extensions, not defined

> The refresh is at
>http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/wsdl11elementidentifiers.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

WG members should review this Editor's before our next meeting on Dec 6 so that we can determine if we have consensus to publish an initial WD of this document.

You can raise technical issues against the document using Bugzilla since there is a component for it named "WSDL1.1-Element-Identifiers"

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com