From: public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Marsh
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:36 AM
To: Zvi Bruckner; public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org
Subject: RE: Multiple input and output elements for an operation

The meaning of multiple inputs or outputs is defined by the Message
Exchange Pattern in use.  None of the MEPs in the Part 2 make use of
multiple inputs or outputs.  In effect, the schema allows them as an
extensibility point.

However, it might be a problem that only the primer says infault and
outfault define alternative fault messages.  That should probably be
fixed (or clarified if I just missed it) in Part 1 or Part 2.