RE: Action 2004-11-11 check on operation@style (LC61a) (or REOPEN LC21 Resolution B)

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment
LC106 [1].  The Working Group agreed to restore @style to operation,
while clarifying that the uri/multi-part styles can be used for any MEP
with an initial message.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC106