RE: New LC issue: XML Schema required (appears twice)

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment
LC112 [1].  The Working Group referred this to the editors for
incorporation.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC112