Re: Can multiple inline schemas have same targetNamespace?

Thank you.  The group's resolution is satisfactory (But it sure took a
long time)  =)

Jeehong Min
Software Engineer - Web Services Solutions
Parasoft Corporation          email: jeehongm@parasoft.com
101 E. Huntington Ave.        voice: (626) 256-3680
Monrovia, CA.  91016          fax  : (626) 256-6884

"We Make Software Work"