RE: Mixing Schema Languages

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment
LC64[1].  The Working Group agreed that it is difficult to define the
behavior of extensions, but sees the ability to describe message types
in alternate schema languages as useful (e.g. versioning).  As a result
we decided not to restrict outright the use of multiple schema languages
(if we could devise a way to do that, which is also not clear), and
instead added the statement:

"This specification does not define the behavior of a WSDL 2.0 document
that uses multiple schema languages for describing type system
components simultaneously."

You can view the resolution in context at [2].  If we don't hear
otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC64
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-20050510/#Description_details