FW: binding/operation/infault|outfault?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Cunnings [mailto:cunnings@lectrosonics.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 3:12 PM
To: Jonathan Marsh
Subject: RE: binding/operation/infault|outfault?

It is very good, thank you.

RC

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Marsh [mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:45 PM
To: Bob Cunnings
Cc: public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org

Thank you for your comment, tracked as LC55 [1].  The WG agreed to
reintroduce these elements, accepting (along with a few further
clarifications) the proposal at [2].  You can see the resolution in the
latest Working Draft [3].

If we don't hear from you within two weeks, we'll assume this resolution
is satisfactory.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC55
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Nov/0042.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-20050510