Re: New issue: switching sources

Actually, I think that rather than have .track be settable, we ought to
have a .setTrack() method, since it gives a lot more flexibility.  We can
add a callback if needed, but I don't see the need for one.

I would say that it does not do any new SDP O/A.  It just uses the new
track of media with no changes to negotiation or transport.