Re: New issue: switching sources

Ah, good point.  So via setLocalDescription and setRemoteDescription, the
JS tells the browser to send codec X, but then tells it to send from source
Y with hardware codec Z.  Well, in that case, I'd say do what the JS told
the browser to do: send with codec X (without hardware encoding).  Yes,
that is a danger and we should document it clearly if we decide to support
this.