Re: Control of stuff that is not offer/answer (Re: Update of "Sorting issues into categories")

I would agree with Stefan that a lot of this can be addressed by something
like constraints mechanism, but this would require defining of additional
constraints or ability to provide/modify constraints without adding or
removing MediaStreams or MediaStreamTracks. For instance if all I want to
change the target bitrate for the video codec, why would I want to do
anything else except change the target bitrate. I would not want to do a
complete O/A exchange. I would not want to add and remove MediaStream
either. Stefan's proposals are good but it is in no way a complete solution
and would require more discussion.
Roman Shpount