Re: Forgot to prefix some names....

> I think we decided some time ago that in order to limit our impact on
> the namespace, we'd prefix our interfaces and data types with "RTC".
>
> It seems that we've mostly done this, but not fully; the following
> interfaces are not prefixed:
>
> - DataChannel interface
> - MediaStreamEvent
> - DataChannelEvent
> - DataChannelState enum
> - DataChannelInit dictionary
> - DataChannelEventInit dictionary
> - MediaStreamEventInit dictionary

Only interfaces that have a global constructor need to be prefixed.
Currently, that means DataChannelEvent and MediaStreamEvent.

The other constructors defined by the spec are: RTCSessionDescription,
RTCIceCandidate, RTCPeerConnection, and RTCPeerConnectionIceEvent, which
are already prefixed.

If there are no objections, I will change the names for DataChannelEvent
and MediaStreamEvent!

-Anant