From:  Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 5:01 PM
To:  WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: JS content plan

About uploading the JavaScript pages to the test wiki, I'm having to debug
and/or enhance the wpd script used to upload multiple pages to see if there
is a problem there, since the upload of multiple files is failing.  It looks
like it is intended to work cookies instead of what I'm doing which is
logging in for each page to upload.

 Also some fixes.  Removed files dealing with VBArray:
      JavaScript-Run-time-Errors.wiki
      dimensions-Method__VBArray.wiki
       getItem-Method__VBArray.wiki
       lbound-Method__VBArray.wiki
       toArray-Method__VBArray.wiki
      ubound-Method__VBArray.wiki

 Reconstituted accidentally deleted files:
     JavaScript-Directives.wiki
     use-strict-Directive.wiki