Re: Planned CDN service maintenance

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:20:59 -0500
Cc: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>, List Team WebPlatform systems <team-webplatform-systems@w3.org>
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Just a heads up.

Following up about service maintenance announcement made in [1].

Service has not been interrupted more than a minute, service should be back to normal.

What has been done:

* Some performance enhancement in page rendering (hopefully)
* Error pages for 500, 503 is not white with 'Guru meditation' anymore
* Issue described in [0] is solved
* Status is updated in [1]
* Documented links and notes in [2]

Renoir