Re: Notes on our chat today

Hi all,

Soon I'll have a bit about the recent findings from our various outreach
efforts at the last two doc sprints (surveys, verbatims, observations), and
in that I'll summarize the findings and suggest some KPIs and goals around
getting started and usability.

We can then build workflows and monitor them to track results via Patricks
on-page analytics and flow analysis.

I fully support Doug's idea of stubbing out the wiki and thereby
eliminating the page creation step. However, we should not count on being
able to do this right away. We still need to settle on a taxonomy for the
DOM pages and so forth.

+Scott