Re: JavaScript page naming, round B

Actually, I am not sure the pages to which you linked are up to date or
reflect the future we want to have, but maybe the current situation (before
the MSDN import).

The discussions I could find -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2012Nov/0161.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2013Feb/0071.html

It looks like every such discussion did not result in any action (a wiki
update) or in total agreement. Perhaps it was discussed further in the
content meetings that (I think) Julee had back then, I did not participate
in those.

☆*PhistucK*