Re: JavaScript page naming, round B

The first link:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2012Nov/0161.html
Conveys the principle:
     Remove the "intermediate" pages (objects, events, methods, and
properties)
     from the namespace to keep the URLs shorter:
Format:
     apis/nameOfApi/apiObject/(event|method|property)
Example:
     apis/webrtc/MediaStreamTrackList/length
Listing page for all things in the api:
     apis/nameOfApi
And that does seem to be fully contained in:
     http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Creating_API_pages

The second link and it's follow on discussion:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2013Feb/0071.html
Asks a question about combining content for event/property magic:
     apis/indexeddb/IDBTransaction/onerror
     apis/indexeddb/IDBTransaction/error
But no such magic is defined by the JavaScript language.

I'm ignoring the architecture page since it's marked as old:
     http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Architecture
I'm ignoring the 48K "mother of all index pages" since it has spotty
coverage of JavaScript:
     http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Content/Topic_Hierarchy

So I believe we are now in agreement.  This page seems like the true
reference:
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Content/Reference_articles
And we are here for page names:
     js/operators
     js/statements
And all I need to do is add:
     js/objects

That leaves two decisions left to vote on:

Decision 1: use "js" or "javascript" as the top-level?
     js/operators    --versus--    javascript/operators
     js/statements --versus--    javascript/statements
Decision 2: accept "js/objects" as the parent of all built-in objects of
importance:
     javascript/objects