Re: Visibility property for review

Hi Shali, and thanks for working on this property. My apologies for
responding so late, this note slipped through the cracks. I've removed the
flags for this one, but you can go ahead and do it as you work on other
properties (<office_space>ahh, yeah, I'm going to have to ask you to go
ahead and remove the flags...</office_space>).
Thanks again!
~Scott