Re: (WPW)

Hi Fakhruddin,

First, my apologies for the late response to your most generous offer of
assistance. We need you! If you're still interested in working on a CSS
property, please revisit the Web Platform Wednesday page [1] and pick
something to work on.

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday

That Web Platform Wednesday page has a link to a CSS property editing guide
as well as a video tutorial to help you get started. If you have any
questions, please post them to this list - we won't drop the ball this
time, promise!

Thanks!
~Scott