Re: Column examples

Just my two cents.

If we're documenting the standard we shouldn't give examples that don't use
what the standard states.

I understand the need to make people aware of what the vendors do with
prefixes but would much rather encourage people to work with libraries like
Prefixfree that will make coding to a standard much easier for everyone
involved.

When I created the examples for columns during the San Francisco sprint
earlier this year I also raised the issue of using Prefixfree rather than
code multiple versions of the same code and then have to track when a
vendor has started supporting the unprefixed version and whether the
vendor-specific version was still supported.

Carlos