Re: A way around the default table?

YES!

I found a way around.

A temporary one, but do what we need when we do not want the default two columns styling.

To do that, I mix-matched CSS selectors by reading the uncompressed CSS files (it is indeed messy).

I could make a simple three column data table using this wiki markup

{| class="mw-datatable os-suggest-results filehistory"
|+VMs usage comparsion
|-
|Current
|Future