Re: A way around the default table?

As I tried, no.

We will have to see how to specify a different table style.

It is either by changing CSS to have a table with no className to have no styling and allow different styles on top of it.  This is why we have to set it as a task.

Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~