Re: Volunteering on the UX front

Hi Julee,

Thanks for your comments! This is what I was looking for :) Your sketch
will be very useful.

I would like to know if there are "Personas" created for the WebPlatform
project that I could use when I am creating the Design Documentation. I
rather prefer to "tell the story" trough a Persona than only say something
like "The user can do that, or that". In this case, would be a Persona who
will use the Analytics Dashboard.

I will work on the updates and send new wireframes soon.

Thanks,

Gabriela

Gabriela Viana
http://www.gabiviana.com