Re: Assigning ownership of project buckets

Dude, you're about 2 weight classes above me! How about, you could be
Information Architecture on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays every other
week, while I'm Content on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then, the next week, we
switch. During leap years, we both travel to Reykjavik, and suitably
dressed in black trenchcoats and fedoras, hold a Rock-Paper-Scissors
contest (best 3 of 5), to see who gets the extra day. Also, there has to be
plenty of Scotch.

Actually, I think IA and Content are inextricably bound and probably belong
in the same bucket. I'm glad to continue assisting Chris as he leads these
efforts. Hands across the water / heads across the sky* and all that.

~Scott

* Forgive the reference to Paul McCartney, whose idea of a power
chord admittedly compares more to a
"Toot-sweet"<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX_HljAELcA>,
but we yanks love Sir Paul, and he's appearing at Outside
Lands<http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/home/>in S.F. this year along with
Nine Inch Nails, who will hopefully have some
influence if not anti-amelioration.