Re: Assigning ownership of project buckets

I'm happy to do one of content, or IA. Scott, which would you prefer? If we can't decide, then I suggest we have an arm wrestle to decide.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)