Re: global nav categories (content/issues/14)

Hi, Lea:

I see that http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page and
http://project.webplatform.org are updated. I didn't see the same nav on the
following

http://www.webplatform.org
http://talk.webplatform.org
http://blog.webplatform.org

Regarding "Issues" vs. "Project" -- I personally think our
project.webplatform.org site is more than just a issues tracker.
Specifically, I hope we continue to promote project dashboards to highlight
the growth and health of the site, and personal dashboards as a way to
encourage contributors to load up ideas and tasks for themselves that they
can return to. "Issues" is just too small a word for our amazing
implementation of The Bug Genie.

But I can see the advantage of being clear about where to file bugs. So, as
long as we have a consistent global nav across all domains, I'll leave you
in peace. :-)

Others' opinions appreciated.

Julee