Re: global nav categories (content/issues/14)

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:05:32 +0300
Cc: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
To: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Hi Julee,

I updated the global nav, hopefully everywhere. However, after a discussion with Doug, we both agreed that while “Issues” is not perfect, “Project” sounds confusing for most people. So, for now it’s “Issues” until we think of a better title (anyone got any ideas?)

Cheers,
Lea

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations