Von: Tomoyuki SHIMIZU [mailto:tomoyuki.labs@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. April 2013 11:25
An: Julee Burdekin; public-webplatform@w3.org
Cc: Juarez P. A. Filho
Betreff: Re: Translation process and Portuguese content

Hi Julee,

> Tomoyuki and all: Is there any reason we could not do wiki and then the language, such as:
>
> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/lang/es/Main_Page

I have not confirmed yet if it is actually impossible or not, but IMHO I think we might be able to apply such an article name by customizing {{Languages}} and {{Languages/Lang}} templates.

Best regards,
Tomoyuki

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Template:Languages
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Template:Languages/Lang