Re: WebKit interest in ServiceWorkers (was Re: [manifest] Utility of bookmarking to home screen, was V1 ready for wider review)

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 10:26 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>wrote:

> On 2/17/14 8:03 AM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
>> On Monday, February 17, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>>
>>  BTW, I noticed there is no Bugzilla component for Service
>>> Workers so I will ask Mike Smith to create one).
>>>
>> I think they bug tracker on GH is being used instead. It's already very
>> active and it would be a shame to have to move to Bugzilla.
>>

> I don't have a strong preference (Bugzilla vs. GH Issues) but I do think
> only one should be used and supported. Note the ED includes the following:
>
> [[
> Participate
>    File bugs
>    <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?comment=&
> blocked=14968&short_desc=%5BCustom%5D%3A%20&product=
> WebAppsWG&component=Service%20Workers>(w3.org'sBugzilla
>    <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/>)
> ]]
>
> So I naturally assumed Bugzilla would be used (and if this isn't the case
> the above should be fixed/clarified).

The work has been done in the GH repo and all the actual players are
actively collaborating there using the GH issues. I think we should keep
using it unless otherwise determined by the contributors. I'll fix the
above text to point to the GH issues.

--

Jungkee Song