Re: WebKit interest in ServiceWorkers (was Re: [manifest] Utility of bookmarking to home screen, was V1 ready for wider review)

On 2/17/14 8:03 AM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:
> On Monday, February 17, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>
>> BTW, I noticed there is no Bugzilla component for Service
>> Workers so I will ask Mike Smith to create one).
> I think they bug tracker on GH is being used instead. It's already very active and it would be a shame to have to move to Bugzilla.

I don't have a strong preference (Bugzilla vs. GH Issues) but I do think
only one should be used and supported. Note the ED includes the following:

[[
Participate
    File bugs
    <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?comment=&blocked=14968&short_desc=%5BCustom%5D%3A%20&product=WebAppsWG&component=Service%20Workers>(w3.org'sBugzilla
    <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/>)
]]

So I naturally assumed Bugzilla would be used (and if this isn't the
case the above should be fixed/clarified).

-Thanks, AB