[admin] Please register for WebApps 10-11 April 2014 f2f meeting; deadline March 28

Hi All,

The registration page for the WebApps' 10-11 April f2f meeting in San
Jose CA US is now open:

<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42538/WebApps-April2004-f2f/>

Please register for the meeting by March 28.

The meeting page follows. Please feel free to directly add proposed
topics or propose them on the list:

   <https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/April2014Meeting>

Thanks to Daniel Austin and eBay for hosting the meeting!

-AB