Re: Draft schema for QA sites

From: Shawn Simister <simister@google.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 12:01:00 -0800
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>, St├ęphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Would this be the right schema for marking up an FAQ page on a static
website? Every question would have a single accepted answer. However, it
doesn't quite fit the description of "a user is seeking an answer from a
community of experts" since the questions and answers are all written by
the owner of the website.

--
Shawn Simister

Knowledge Developer Relations