Draft schema for QA sites

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:57:00 +0000
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>, St├ęphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Thanks to St├ęphane Corlosquet for taking a lead on this - we have a
draft schema design for "question and answer" sites. See
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/7befd20efb66/schema.org/ext/QA.html
for the raw schema, http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/QASchemaResearch
for background notes and comparison with Stack Overflow's datamodel.

I've posted a temporary test build here:

http://sdo-wip1.appspot.com/Question
http://sdo-wip1.appspot.com/Answer

It re-uses a lot of existing stuff, so the main additions are to make
explicit the notion of kinds of CreativeWork representing questions or
answers, as well as the various counts that often appear (upvotes,
downvotes etc.).

Comments / discussion as always welcomed here or in the WebSchemas Wiki.

cheers,