Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

Hi Matthias,

+1 to the SocialAccount Type.  (social networks are a broad domain, and I
think will be best covered by a type for SocialAccount, rather than only a
property)

I also think at a minimum the type should have a single property called
"owner" that expects the person or organization or a thing ( Thing could be
that ground hog that folks watch his tweet for how long winter will last :-)

Additional thoughts are that folks might want to deal with extending
ownership as a date mediated property showing the start and end of
ownership in RDFa or microdata, as they see fit, for instance)

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Matthias Tylkowski <matthias@binarypark.org