Re: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
> ... in many many cases URLs can be used, ... but sometimes the thing
> we point to can also be usefully described inline too, with further
> properties and relationships. 'URL' is very very vague and doesn't
> address the inline description possibility.

Thanks Dan. I guess I'm failing to imagine a scenario where someone
who was describing a job posting would want to describe an
occupational category inline and relate it to other occupational
categories (broader, narrower, etc), or make other skos like
assertions.

//Ed