Re: Facets was Re: CreativeWork can't be a Product?

Quick response: With "facets", I mean the ability combine multiple types (often such representing roles) at markup-time (i.e. at the level of instances) rather than at the schema level.
Afaik, that is not exactly what facets mean in library science, since there you typically have an understanding of a structure, which will be populated by the actual facet value.

But I would argue that my use of facets is just generalizing the idea of facets.

Martin