Re: feedback on some Action subtypes

I wanted to also spark some imagination of Action-able subtypes and thought
that my recent G+ comment to +JarnovanDriel might help others think Outside
the Inbox...

----
It's about .... YOUR USERS ... and giving them relevant answers to their
questions.  The answers can be front-facing anything...inside, a game, an
app, a website, a kiosk, etc, and yes... Actions in the Inbox between your
users and your organization or company.

Think about having a conversation with your users back and forth and
allowing them to DO STUFF through that conversation.  It is no longer
needed to be on a phone call and the conversation can be shared optionally
through different forms of media and devices or notification systems... now
increasingly mobile or wristwatch or Google Glass).

Just like Google Now and Gmail can surface answers to their users
questions, so can you provide your users with answers to :

"When is our Online Meeting again ?" ACTION: EventReservation
"Did I get a response yet to my support question to your company ?  Where
is it ?" ACTION: TrackAction
"Did I get my original receipt yet ?  I did !  Now I need to SUBMIT my
rebate coupon along with it back to your company.  Because I could really
use that $50 now !"  ACTION: Submit Rebate Coupon  (a Mini Order in
disguise that has a $ 0.00 price)
"Did I reach my reward peak yet ?  Or is it soon to expire ?"  ACTION:
Check My Points (a specific Check Status or EventReservation reminder)
"What is my highest score so far ? and how do I compare to my friends ?"
ACTION: Check My Score (a specific Check Status)
"Did I get approved yet ?" ACTION: Check Approval (a specific Check Status)
"Did I get accepted yet ?" ACTION: Check Acceptance (a specific Check
Status)

Think OUTSIDE the Inbox, if need be, for your conversation with your users.

And then the Inbox (or app or game, whatever) will automatically pick up
and understand the conversation that you have structured, if you follow
Schema.org Actions schema.
----

--
-Thad