Re: Proposal to include ISNI

Hi Laura,

We currently have the "sameAs" property in "Person" (and in "Organization")
which is defined as:

"URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's
identity.
  E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Freebase page, or official
website."

I've had a quick look at the ISNI website and it looks like ISNI
identifiers
are in the form of a persistent URI, and I believe ORCID is the same, so
perhaps the existing "sameAs" property can immediately be used for the
ISNI/ORCID URI?

Please correct me if I've misunderstood anything!

Regards,

Paul