Re: Accessibility for schema.org Re: Updated Wiki to cover proposal

You mean like "emergency" is likely to make you think of "A specific branch of
medical science that [...] deals with the evaluation and initial treatment of
medical conditions caused by trauma or sudden illness."?

I think that the non-general purpose name genie is firmly out of the
schema.org bottle.

peter