Re: [proposal] Property: organizer (for Event) || Property: host ?

Sponsor is also a useful property as well for some events, by the way.  And
sometimes the Sponsor and Organizer are one in the same.

In Freebase, we added several "x Sponser" properties in the Conferences,
Film Festivals, Exhibitions, etc domains.

But in general, a Sponsorship mediator is best... to account for reuse.  It
would hold the "Sponsored Recipient" and the "Sponsored By"  ... something
like this:

https://www.freebase.com/business/sponsorship?schema=

--
-Thad