Re: Schema.org Actions - an update and call for review

And where Sam means :

(a) the specific Honda Civic within Hertz's rental inventory that would be
directly associated to a VIN number ( a unique identifier for automobiles
in the last 50 years )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_Identification_Number

(a) can only be rented out to a single person during a given
timeframe...blah blah, and a host of other rules and unique actions at a
specific instance level such as this.

Honda Civic being a product model with many (a) instances around the world,
including all the rental car companies.

HTH,

--
-Thad