Re: Additional documentation for Issue-233

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 18:51:03 -0700
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: Jack Hobaugh <jack@networkadvertising.org>, Heather West <heatherwest@google.com>
I believe these may be editorial suggestions. The proporationate typo has been fixed in a previous round of corrections. Editors, do you want to make a determination on whether "minimized" would in fact work in this section in place of "limited"? I suggest we don't need to maintain a separate issue for this question.

I've added this email to the editorial list: http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Editorial_corrections

Thanks,
Nick